Ways to Wear Sweaters Fashionably
The word “sweater” is a catch-for an assortment of knitted articles of clothing. In spite of the fact that the term regularly alludes to a pullover, it can likewise allude to a cardigan. There is a great variety of design in any group of sweater that includes necklines, waistlines, sleeve length, cardigan.
How to Pick the Right Sweater?
There are certain do’s and don’ts of choosing the right sweater:
- Do focus on the material, as the choice of material depends on the purpose you want that sweater to perform. If you’re looking for a warm and comfortable sweater for the cold winter days then woolen sweaters would be the best choice. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a sweater to wear in Fall or a light-weight sweater for the beach then cotton ones will best perform this function.
- Always try a sweater before buying it. This is because unlike shirts, the same size in cardigans can have a completely different look and fitting because of their material.
- Don’t go for tightly fitted cardigans, instead, it’s better to opt for ones that are slightly on the looser side as cardigans tend to shrink a bit after washing. Moreover, if you decide to layer under your sweater, you would obviously need some space.
- It’s always better to invest in a few good quality cardigans, even if they are high priced. Rather than a number of low-quality sweaters. This is because a good one will be with you for many years to come, hence acting as a worthy investment.
- Do keep your skin tone and body shape in mind when choosing your sweater.
- If you’re an eco-friendly person then opt for cardigans made of natural fibers rather than synthetic one.
- To make your cardigans last longer, always follow the cleaning instructions that come with it.
- When storing your sweaters, don’t hang them as this would eventually destroy their shape and fitting. Instead, fold them and store in an air tight bag.