The “In” Fashion Items For February
We’ve checked the streets and the red carpets and we can tell you with the authority bestowed in us – by us, that the following fashion items are what you need to make it through the month of February without committing any fashion faux pas.
- JACKETS: we suggest adding a jacket to your collection, like a lightweight bomber or cool denim. Go for something you can layer or wear on its own once the weather shifts.
- STATEMENT EARRINGS: Throwing on a pair of earrings is one of the easiest ways to add polish to an outfit. This accessory will elevate your style.
- STYLISH SLIDES: These were in back in the 90’s and now they are back. From satin to velvet textures, it’s all about stylish slides when it comes to footwear.
- NO HEM JEANS: The denim jeans with no hems are slowly becoming a movement. You want to jump on this train just before it leaves the station.
- PINK: Yeah, we are all tired of wearing red (Its so several decades of February ago). Pink is the new color of cool.
Photo Credit: Google Images