The boot cut revival
After years of skinny jeans reign, we are finally embarking on some new denim trends; the flare or wide leg pants jeans.
Here are a few tips on how you can reintroduce the flare jeans into your daily routine, giving you a simply unique style.
- Your choice of shoes are very important. Remember that boot cut jeans are best with boots, heels and flats since it keeps the lines long and lean, however the jeans will cover most of the shoes.
- Try on a white T-shirt and boots; this look gives you a fab and fun edge.
- Dress up flare jeans with a floral print blouse or statement top.
- Wear boot cut jeans to work with a blazer or on a shirt.
- Try a classic vibe.
- The 90’s tag.
- Going with a oversized jacket, this is totally an it girl look, so edgy and daring.
- A monochromatic outfit. Add some colour with a headscarf or hat and simple accessories.
9.You can’t go wrong with a jacket and a crop top.10.Throw on a scarf for a touch of glamour and fun.11.A plain black blouse with a pair of mirrored sunglasses could be causal but chic. 12.Denim on denim for a more sophisticated casual look.
Photo Source: Google Images