Go Gingham This Fall
In all sorts of thrilling shapes and colors, gingham is now anything but square.
So…here are the top 7 looks you can Go Gingham with this season without looking like a picnic blanket.
1. This little T-shirt swim silhouette is It this summer, and you can’t beat the price (or color) of this one.
2. Or, if you want your underpinnings on the outside, there’s this Sandy Liang dress.
3. Could Mansur Gavriel get any more precious? Yeah—they could make a structured bag in red and white check.
4. Gingham by itself can skew a bit saccharine or look like a ’50s reference, so loosen up the traditional A-line shape a little.
5. Sunnies with a sweetness.
6. Wow, that’s one shapely heel – from Zara.
7. Or pump up the volume with a generously full skirt and fabric so light even the faintest Indio breeze will pick it right up.