Culottes And Gauchos Back For The Summer
Scoot your skinny jeans to the back of the closet, wide legs are making their way back to the forefront. And not just any wide silhouette, the cropped kind, to be exact. There’s a pair of Culottes to sub in for your denim, your work trouser, and even special occasion options so opt for a few soft and stretch fabrics or embellished options — and you won’t need any another silhouette.
1. The Stretch Staple. Much like your do-it-all black pants. This is an instant classic with easy stretch, you’ll want to button up in this feel-good pair for anything and everything.
2. The Airy Overall. For days off or nights out that can use a little spunk, this one-shouldered number provides just the right edge. Perfect with crop tops, sleeveless shirts, bodysuits and more, this airy option Culottes rewards well with comfort and cool.
3. The Bold Print. Brunch or bridal shower? Go bold. Pair with a silky cami and a fitted jacket — weather permitting — and you’ve got a gorgeous alternative to the party dress that every other attendee will be wearing.
4. The Jean Essential. When you don’t feel like wearing your skinnies, go wide with a loose culotte in a classic wash. Dress them up with a wedge or boots, or down with sneaks and a tee.
5. The Office Option. For all the working women who have stricter dress codes, a pleated wool pair lets you in on the fun — even when you’re stuck flexing your sartorial sense during long hours in the office. Tailored and trendy? It’s almost too good to be true.
6. The Hot Hue. Grab a lightweight linen pair of Culottes in the cheery hue and you’ll be set for sun-shining days.