Best Streetwear Trends This Season
Streetwear is on the up, no doubt. Brands whose clothes take their cue from the sidewalks are front and center in the fashion stage. Which is all the more reason you should pay as much attention to what turns and changes are being made.
Sure, what designers send down the runway merits our attentions but as long as its the buyers that makes the trends stick, then this streetwear looks are as much an indication of what we’ll be wearing next season.
Here are a few of the best street style fashion for men this season;
1. Printed Short-Sleeved Shirts: Hawaiian or floral, Bohemian or Figurative, printed shirts were run of the mill this season. The popularity of this type of shirt isn’t surprising. Worn buttoned up with a pair of chinos, or open over a white T-shirt, a printed short-sleeved shirt is pretty much an instant outfit that’s eye-catching and mercifully low on effort.
2. Slogan T-shirts: Once the preserve of every dad’s holiday wardrobe, slogan and boldly branded T shirts are no longer anathema to fashion. These days, wearing your sense of humour/brand loyalty on your chest is not only acceptable, its de regueur.
3. White: Wearing white could easily be because of how well it makes you cool, but since the summer is pretty much over already, we’ll chalk it up to its ability to bring the most disparate pieces together in perfect streetwear harmony.
4. Mankles: Like it or not, socks are subject to trend changes and sooner or later they might just become vintage. Either you keep up with the trend, by showing off your mankles or you just adopt wearing ‘invisible socks’, which still prevents the sweat from your naked feet.
5. Old School Sneakers: This season, however, menswear’s main players stepped back in time, swapping just-dropped kicks for old-school classics. From Vans Old Skools to Converse All Stars, fashionable feet showed that the originals cant be easily knocked off court.